be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Negate what is not 'I' is the basic yoga practice to realize Selflessness

Yoga and meditation practice is for one to realize the truth of Selflessness through self-inquiry under a calm and pure mind.

Suffering doesn't exist upon the realization of Selflessness. Liberation from suffering doesn't mean that making all the 'bad', 'negative', 'wrong', 'unhappy' names and forms to be disappearing from the perception of worldly life existence, and only 'good', 'positive', 'right' or 'happy' names and forms exist in this life existence.

Based on the yoga teachings of Selflessness, one keeps negating what is not 'I' until one realizes Selflessness.

'I' am not this. 'I' am not that. None of this or that is 'I'.

Everything is merely impermanent objects of names and forms under the mind perception through the senses.

Be free from all kinds of worldly identifications with different qualities of names and forms, whether it's 'good' or 'bad', 'positive' or 'negative', 'kind' or 'unkind', 'whole' or 'incomplete', 'infinite' or 'finite', 'spiritual' or 'non-spiritual', 'beings' or 'non-beings', and so on.

There's no freedom, as long as there's attachment towards certain qualities of names and forms to be identifying as 'I', even if one thinks and believes that 'I' am all perfect, good, positive, kind, whole, infinite, spiritual beings.

Om shanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Non-blind believing, non-blind following, non-blind practicing and non-blind propagating, but be open-minded to inquire the truth of everything. Be free. Be peaceful. Be happy.

About Meng Foong

My photo
Inquire the truth of everything.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps