be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Understanding unhappiness

"I am not happy is because of this. This is bad. This is wrong. This is hurting me. This makes me unhappy."
"I am not happy is because of you. You are bad. You are wrong. You are hurting me. You make me unhappy."

This is incorrect understanding towards unhappiness, or ignorant towards the truth of what is going on in the mind, that generates ceaseless reactions of unhappiness in our minds.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

"I am not happy is because I don't like this. I don't agree with this. I don't want this. It's nothing to do with whether this is bad and wrong, or being hurtful. This doesn't make me unhappy. It's my ungratified desire of what I like and don't like, what I want and don't want, that makes me unhappy."

"I am not happy is because I don't like something about you. I don't agree with you. I don't want you to behave in such way. It's nothing to do with whether you are bad and wrong, or being hurtful. You don't make me unhappy. It's my ungratified desire of what I like and don't like, what I want and don't want, that makes me unhappy."

This is the correct understanding that will free our minds from experiencing unhappiness due to ignorance.

Be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Non-blind believing, non-blind following, non-blind practicing and non-blind propagating, but be open-minded to inquire the truth of everything. Be free. Be peaceful. Be happy.

About Meng Foong

My photo
Inquire the truth of everything.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps