be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Friday, April 21, 2017

The sky is just what it is

The sky is just what it is

It's neither blue nor grey

It's neither day nor night

It's neither bright nor dark

It's neither high nor low

It's neither big nor small

It's neither calm nor turbulent

The eyes can only see what they see

The eyes can't see beyond what they can see

What the eyes see are not necessarily the truth of what they are

The mind can only knows what it knows

The mind can't know beyond what it knows

What the mind knows are not necessarily the truth of what they are

And above all

The sky is not even 'the sky'

'I' is not even I

Be free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Non-blind believing, non-blind following, non-blind practicing and non-blind propagating, but be open-minded to inquire the truth of everything. Be free. Be peaceful. Be happy.

About Meng Foong

My photo
Inquire the truth of everything.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps