be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Video - Daily Yoga Asana Practice

Many retreat guests asked about how often and how long is my personal yoga asana practice, what I do in the asana practice, and whether I perform the yoga asana practice when we are running yoga retreats.

The personal yoga asana practice is being performed everyday, even when we are running yoga retreats, except on the days when we run intensive yoga retreat, I would take rest. The daily yoga asana practice would take about one and a half hours to two hours. These are some of the yoga asana in the daily yoga asana practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Non-blind believing, non-blind following, non-blind practicing and non-blind propagating, but be open-minded to inquire the truth of everything. Be free. Be peaceful. Be happy.

About Meng Foong

My photo
Inquire the truth of everything.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps