be free, be happy, be peaceful

May all find the teacher within to guide oneself towards unconditional love and peace

Friday, July 22, 2016

Look after our own minds

If we truly love the world we live in,

If we truly love whatever we think we love,

If we truly love peace in ourselves and peace in the world,

Then look after our own minds.

"Out of 'love' towards my self, my life, my body, my mind, my feelings, my home, my family, my friends, my children, my relationship, my marriage, my freedom, my rights, my happiness, my possessions, my God, my religion, my lineage, my ancestor, my teacher, my students, my school, my practice, my 'yoga', my planet, my world, my community, my space, my environment, my pets, my country, my culture, my beliefs, my point of view, my abilities, my profession, my knowledge, my achievement, my reputation, my image and identity, I would do anything to preserve and protect all that I 'love' very much."

If we think we 'love' this and that, and out of 'love', we would do anything to preserve and protect what we think we 'love' very much, to be the way that 'I' think they should be and the way that 'I' want them to be, then know that we don't know what is love.

Be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of Yoga Now Malaysia on Trip Advisor

Followers

About Yoga

Know thyself. Everything is impermanent and selfless. There is no 'I'. There is no 'I am selfless'/'I am not selfless'. There is no 'I am hurt'/'I need to be healed from hurt'. Non-blind believing, non-blind following, non-blind practicing and non-blind propagating, but be open-minded to inquire the truth of everything. Be free. Be peaceful. Be happy.

About Meng Foong

My photo
Inquire the truth of everything.

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website

Link to Yoga Now Malaysia website
Yoga retreats and yoga workshops in Malaysia

Blog Archive

whos.amung.us

visitor maps